So I decided after many months of being lazy, that I would actually update my blog! It seemed lazy not too, especially since starting a new blog that I have pledged to update weekly. We have had quite a few changes in the past couple months that have been great! I was able to quit my job in November, thanks to paying off Micah's car a little early, to stay home with the kiddos and try and get a few things done around this house. In turn, Baylie stopped attending her preschool. It was a little sad being that she had been there since she was 3 months old and had made quite a few friends, but she has adjusted well. This past month, she started going to our church's MDO program a couple times a week. This has been good for her and for me. She was getting a little antsy being home with just me and had started commenting on missing her friends and playing with other kiddos. This also allowed me to start working out more regularly and be a little more productive on housework, so I can spend better time with her and Aiden while they are home. Aiden has been doing well in school and recently got his purple stripe for his orange belt in TKD. He has loved taking TKD, and I am so glad that we finally decided to sign him up. He was very proud to receive his academic achievement patch for a stellar report card the last nine weeks.

Baylie's first day at new school
Aiden's orange belt
No comments:
Post a Comment